With reference to the provisions of art. 10 of italian law No. 675/96 laying down provisions for the protection of privacy in the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that:
the personal data you provide, or otherwise acquired within the framework of our activities, may be with or without the use of electronic means, in compliance with the aforementioned institutional, for the purposes of our society, and in particular for:
- services or to contractually agreed
- the execution of obligations required by law or regulations
- the protection of the rights of the owner of holidaysingittana it in court.
- the transfer of your data to holidaysingittana .it is strictly functional in execution of the contractual relationship or, when specified, the task you consent by the user;
With regard to the processing of data, you have the right to exercise the rights. 13 of law No. 675/96 (below);
The data controller as per law No. 675/96 is Mauri Alessandra, owner of holidaysingittana.it;
the data will be stored at our offices Sirone-LC-, for the time prescribed by law;
the treatment of the data provided, or otherwise acquired within the framework of our activities, including by subject to recognized the right to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and/or community.
Art. 13. Law No. 675/96
1. With regard to the processing of personal data subject shall have the right:
(a) to ascertain, through free access to the register referred to in article 31, paragraph 1 (a) the existence of data processing that might concern the subject;
(b)) to be informed about what is stated in article 7, paragraph 4 (a), (b)) and (h));
c) to obtain from the controller or of the person responsible, without delay:
1a. confirmation of the existence of personal data; even if not yet registered, and intelligible communication of such data and their origin, as well as the logic and the purposes underlying the treatment; the request is the existence of justified reasons, with intervals of not less than 90 days;
2a. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3a. the updating, rectification or, if you have interest, the integration of data;
4a. the statement that the operations 2) and (3) have been known, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the right of protected; d) to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the gathering; and) to object, in whole or in part, to the treatment of his expected to commercial or sending advertising material, direct sales or for market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the holder, no later than the time in which the data is communicated or diffused, the possibility of exercising that right for free.
2. For each request referred to in paragraph 1, letter c, number 1), may be charged to the person concerned which the existence of data concerning him, a fee not exceeding costs actually incurred, according to the conditions and within the limits set by regulation referred to in article 33, paragraph 3
3. The rights referred to in subparagraph (1) relating to the personal data of deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who has an interest
4. In the exercise of the rights referred to in subparagraph (1) the person concerned may grant, in writing, Attorney or to individuals or associations
5. Remain without the rules on professional secrecy of the profession of journalist, restricted to the source of news.